Educational Success Consultation
All children have unique strengths, and unique needs. At Immanuel Lutheran, we listen, and we care.
During your free, 1-hour consultation, meet with our principal, Kevin Dunning. We listen to your hopes, fears, goals and aspirations for your child and seek to find ways we can help you make the best decision for your child’s educational future and success.
Mr. Dunning be serving as the interim principal for the 2022-23 school year. He comes to Immanuel with 40+ years’ experience in Lutheran and Christian schools, the last 27 years he has served as principal, executive director, or head of school. He is a product of Lutheran schools: a graduate of Concordia Lutheran School, Rockford Lutheran High School, and what is now Concordia University Chicago.
Mr. Dunning and his wife moved to Albuquerque in May, intent on living the life of a retiree, but God had other plans. He has two adult children and two grandchildren, who all live in Kansas City. I love golf, the Chicago Bears, and the Seattle Storm.
During business hours.
To schedule your Educational Success Consultation, call 505-243-2589.
Use the form below to set up a meeting with our Principal, Mr. Dunning.
- Call the office and schedule a FREE, no obligation Educational Success Consultation with our principal, Kevin Dunning.
- Visit Immanuel’s campus virtually, via zoom (or in person), and discuss Christian character and academic success for your child with Mr. Kevin Dunning.
- Tour the campus and ask questions to our admissions counselor, Michelle Aragon
- Receive admission packet and forms to be completed
- After you have been admitted you will receive a link to set up online payments and/or apply for financial aid through FACTS