Teaching a Changeless Christ to a Changing World
Individualized instruction with ministry minded teachers. Preschool to 8th grade students learn respect for self and respect for others. Christian character is caught and taught in all academic subjects. Strong academics combined with robust extracurricular activities give our ILS students a well-rounded, whole person education. We’d love to talk more! Schedule your free Educational Success Consultation with our principal by clicking below. Our Principal Mike Brandon will meet with you and discuss the needs of your child.
- Jesus loves your child and we want to make sure they know!
- Academic challenges (spelling bee, science fair) are offered beginning in 1st grade
- Spanish begins in 3rd grade and continues thorugh 8th grade graduation
- Choral and instrumental music begin in 3rd grade and continue througth 8th grade
- Fine arts offered throughout your child’s entire education at Immanuel
- Geography Bee, Spelling bee, Science Fair, History Day Competition offered beginning in 5th grade
- Public speaking is learned and encouraged beginning in Preschool. Students participate in leading a weekly chapel service with their classmates throughout the year