Call or complete the form below to inquire about the school and set up a tour.
Our Admissions Counselor will contact you to tour the school.
After the tour, complete the admissions forms including:
- Application for Admission or Re-admission
- Tuition Agreement
- Recommendation Form (give this to child’s current teacher)
- Transcript Request Form (1-8 grades only)
Bring/Send completed forms (except Recommendation form) to Immanuel along with the registration fee and a copy of the following items:
- Kindergarten: Birth certificate and immunization record
- 1-8 Grades: Immunization record, latest report card and achievement test scores
Interview with the principal, as desired by parents and/or principal.
Receive notification of admission or declination.
Registration Process for Current Families
- Complete the Re-enrollment Application.
- Complete the Enrollment Contract.
- Bring/send both forms and registration fee to Immanuel.
- Receive notification of readmission.
All students at Immanuel, new and continuing, visit personally with their child’s teacher before the start of every school year. This personal touch allows Immanuel to learn more about the student, meet the rest of the family, and build a partnership with the parents.