In order to help you determine the estimated cost for your student to attend Immanuel, we have provided the following schedule which lists 2017-2018 fees.
|K – 5th Grades (Total Cost for the Year (including tuition, registration, usage fee, and computer fee):||$5,010|
|6th – 8th Grades (Total Cost for the Year (including tuition, registration, usage fee, and computer fee):||$5,163|
|K – 5th Grades (Tuition is paid monthly over 9-1/2 months and is due the 1st of the month):||$460/month|
|6th – 8th Grades (Tuition is paid monthly over 9-1/2 months and is due the 1st of the month):||$475/month|
Tuition and Fees Policies:
- There is a $10.00 monthly discount on the tuition of each additional child of the family.
- Families who pay their tuition in a one lump sum will receive a discount on their tuition. The discount in June is 3%, July 2%, and August-September 1%.
- Families who recommend ILS to another family, who then enroll their child/ren, are eligible for a 25% credit toward their tuition if the family remains enrolled for the entire year.
- Families, who have accounts that are considered past due (more than 60 days late), will be required to enroll in the Thrivent Simply Giving program. Failure to enroll may result in the child being dismissed from Immanuel Lutheran School. Exceptions may be granted upon approval of the board.
|Enrollment Fee (nonrefundable new students)||$30/family|
|Book and Registration- Grades K – 5||$390/student|
|Book and Registration- Grades 6 – 8||$400/student|
|Usage/ Maintenance Fee- Grades K – 8||$175/family|
|Computer Fees- Grades K-8||$75/student|
|PE Uniforms- Grades 6 – 8||$15/uniform|
|Band (optional) – Grades 4-8||$200/semester|
|Graduation Fee- 8th Grade||$35/student|
|Graduation Fee- Kindergarten||$25/student|
|NIV Bible- Grades 2+||$9.00/hardcover|
|Assignment Books- Grades 3+||$2.50/year|
Extended Care Fees:
|Before School Extended Care (7:00-7:45AM)||$5.00/hour|
|After School Extended Care (3:00-5:30PM)||$5.00/hour|
|Penalty After 5:30PM||$1.00/minute|
- Extended Care rates are half for additional family members
We want every child to have the opportunity for a strong Christian education. Immanuel’s tuition and fee schedule is set keeping in mind that financial and economic strain should not be a barrier to a child attending Immanuel. The mission of Immanuel Lutheran School is “Teaching a Changeless Christ to a Changing World.” In a changing world, families may encounter financial difficulties that limit their ability to provide their child with a Christian education. Immanuel Lutheran Church and School has a long history of providing Christian education as an outreach into the community, in fact when the school first began all students were tuition-free.
Parents seeking tuition assistance will be required to complete a Financial Aid Form including a copy of their most recent tax return and a copy of a recent pay stub that includes the date and name (or social security number) of the applicant. Requests for tuition assistance must be submitted by April 1 in order to receive tuition assistance for the coming year. Notification of the Financial Aid grant will be sent to parents before May 15. Tuition assistance is offered from September through May (August, which is prorated, is not included).